USA J1 Visa
J1 Internship/Trainee Program
This program offers university students and recent graduates the opportunity to come to the United States and take part in an internship training program. Students will gain exposure to American culture and receive hands-on experience in U.S. business practices in their chosen occupational field.
Students will receive supervision and evaluation from staff within each host company, and our company will monitor the program and work with both the students and the host company. Students are encouraged to travel and experience American cultural activities and experiences during their free time, but the purpose of the program is for students to gain professional development and cultural understanding.
Our company provides participants and host organizations the opportunity to engage in a valuable cultural exchange program. An important goal of this program is for participants returning to their home countries and sharing their experiences with others so that it becomes more well-known.
Participation in the program will meet the following objectives:
- Introduce international professionals to U.S. culture and business practices by living and training alongside American colleagues
- Provide international professionals the opportunity to develop their skills with Hands-on application in their occupational field
- Provide a unique cultural exchange experience
To be eligible for internship, you must be either: a foreign national who is currently enrolled in an accredited academic post-secondary degree/certificate program outside of the U.S. in their occupational field, OR a foreign national who graduated from an accredited academic post-secondary degree/ certificate program outside of the U.S. in their occupational field no more than 12 months prior to their requested DS-2019 start date.
To be eligible as a trainee, you must be either: a foreign national who graduated from an accredited academic post-secondary degree/ certificate program outside of the U.S. in their occupational field more than 12 months before their requested DS-2019 start date AND have at least 1 year of related full-time work experience outside of the U.S., OR A foreign national who did not graduate from an accredited academic post-secondary degree/certificate program outside of the U.S. but has at least 5 years of related full-time work experience outside of the U.S.
• Review of application materials, requirements, and documents
• Paid placement
• Training internship placement plan
• Orientation materials prior to the program
• DS-2019 form and supporting documents
• Government reporting
• Government liaison
• Consular intervention and support (as needed)
• Health insurance enrollment within our company-approved provider
• Ongoing monitoring of the program experience
• Liaison between student and host company (as needed)
• 24-hour emergency support while in the U.S.
Our company offers customized internship placement at thousands of companies and guarantees students’ placements within their chosen occupational field.
• Students’ authorization is limited to the time period indicated on their DS-2019.
• Intern programs may not exceed 12 months.
• Trainee programs may not exceed 18 months.
• Hospitality and Tourism: Food & Beverage, Culinary, Front Desk
• Business/Business Administration
• Customer service
Students will be provided emergency contact information 24/7 throughout their U.S. experience. Our company directors work closely with each student in the program to give them the personalized attention they deserve, and to make sure each student feels safe and cared for during their program.
Step 1: Submit the candidate’s resume and application form to our company
Step 2: $500 deposit (this payment goes towards the final balance and is fully refundable should our company not make proper placement)
Step 3: Interview with our company and candidate
Step 4: Placement Process – scheduling interview between host company and candidate
Step 5: Host Company sends an offer letter to the candidate.
Step 6: Final payment is due.
Step 7: Our company works with the host company and candidate to submit all required documentation to the sponsor.
Step 8: Sponsor will hold an interview with the candidate and host company.
Step 9: DS 2019 issued to the candidate
Step 10: The candidate will make a visa appointment.
Step 11: Once the visa is issued, the candidate will come to the US to start their program.
Required Documents from Candidate
• Sponsor resume form
• University letter/copy of degree
• Terms and conditions
• Signed fee acknowledgment
• Copy of past US visas (if applicable)
• Financial verification (minimum USD 1,500)